Male Sexual Disorder
A simple definition for male sexual disorder can be stated as, any problem which occurs during a sexual act or anywhere in between a man’s sexual response cycle leading to sexual dissatisfaction which ultimately consequence in a couple having troubles in enjoying a sexual activity to the fullest can be termed as a male sexual disorder. It is a condition which affects a huge number of the men’s population from all around the globe but sadly, comes along with it a bitter truth that inspite of being in the twenty first century and being properly educated, still men hesitate to discuss the topic frankly in the open. When it comes to admitting of a man to his condition of male sexual disorder or whether it be discussing about the condition to his doctor alone, it is always a matter which they want to keep it under the wraps. The stigma related to male sexual disorder has not left our society yet.
Here are a few male sexual disorder:
- Erectile Dysfunction: Difficulty getting an erection also known as erectile dysfunction or sexual arousal disorder i.e if you are engaged in love and play but not able to get aroused or not able to hold your arousal till the completion of your sexual act. Some of you might even face difficulty in getting an erection during a masturbation act. The problem can be recurrent, partial or permanent.
- Pain Intense pain in the abdominal region during intercourse is a very important symptom to be taken note of if you are facing it. Such pain ultimately leads to lack of sexual desire thus heavily affecting a healthy sexual life.
- Unable to get orgasms. Individuals are unable to reach climax during a sexual act and leads to frustration from being unable to perform.
- Early or Premature ejaculations– Individuals ejaculate even before their partner reaches climax. This leaves the partner unsatisfied. This happens just prior or immediately after penetrating the vagina. Men have no control over it and release semen without being able to satisfy their partners.
- Small Penis – Usually found in only one percent of men, the penile length of a man can fall short of the normal average length of six inches. Sometimes the condition is even accompanied by the penis being thinner. This generates a low confidence in men and their apprehension keeps them from performing during a sexual act.
- Spermatorrhoea – The condition induces involuntary discharge of semen even without any sexual stimulation and takes place usually in the early hours of morning. Though a natural phenomenon, it becomes chronic when accompanied by headache, weakness, increased palpitations and other side effects.
- Infertility-Inability of an individual to produce sperm is known as infertility. It is a common disorder found in men and easily cured with proper medication.
The good news is, male sexual disorder is curable and can be treated. Therefore, if you experience even the slightest of the above mentioned symptoms, do not hesitate to talk about it to your partner and then discuss it with your doctor.
Sanjivani Ayurved Ashram has the most natural treatment methods of male sexual disorder and they are a hundred percent natural, without any side-effects.